Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR I - Good glass, CHEAP

CaliswainCaliswain Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
edited August 2, 2013 in Nikon Land
Nikon 70-200mm vr f/2.8 for sale with Caps, and tripod mount.. Hood is included, but does not attached perfectly. It does fit on there, but does not lock fully.

Glass is in very good shape (some mild dust, but minimal), excellent image quality (sample photo below). Body *does* has wear (see photos), but everything functions correctly. There is a crack in the barrel of the lens (tried to show in photos), which does not affect any functionality or performance of the lens. The lens is well used, but works. I have tried to price the lens substantially lower to account the condition of the lens.

Please review photos and email if any questions.

Asking $970 shipped and paypal'd to CONUS

image.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image9.jpeg

Comments

• Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2013
    How are you selling the same lens that you listed in a previous thread as SOLD?
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited July 31, 2013
    How are you selling the same lens that you listed in a previous thread as SOLD?
    Good question, I thought I recognized this post. deal.gif

If the item didn't sell, and you are relisting, please let me know - this is basically a duplicate and confusing.

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• brancaleonebrancaleone Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited July 31, 2013
    Nikkor 70-200
    Just a quick question, you are selling this lens on ebay for $110 why here you are offering this lens for $970? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-Zoom-Nikkor-70-200mm-F-2-8G-VR-AF-S-Lens-/231024977716?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item35ca296734.
    Just curious. rolleyes1.gif
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited August 1, 2013
    Just a quick question, you are selling this lens on ebay for $110 why here you are offering this lens for $970? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-Zoom-Nikkor-70-200mm-F-2-8G-VR-AF-S-Lens-/231024977716?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item35ca296734.
    Just curious. rolleyes1.gif

Check the eBay link again...it's $1100 not $110.
  • brancaleonebrancaleone Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited August 1, 2013
    Nikon 70-200
    Yes sorry for the mistype indeed the price is $1100, but my question is the same. Thank you. rolleyes1.gif
  • CaliswainCaliswain Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited August 2, 2013
    I'm selling again because I sold it to someone on ebay and he returned it. Apparently he did not read the description close enough about the condition of the barrel, etc. So I accommodated his return to keep my good Ebay rating. Also, the price differential between the listing here and on Ebay is to accommodate the large Ebay fees I have to pay if I sell it on Ebay. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited August 2, 2013
    Caliswain wrote: »
    I'm selling again because I sold it to someone on ebay and he returned it. Apparently he did not read the description close enough about the condition of the barrel, etc. So I accommodated his return to keep my good Ebay rating. Also, the price differential between the listing here and on Ebay is to accommodate the large Ebay fees I have to pay if I sell it on Ebay. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.
    So it's just a duplicate posting... as you can see, that causes confusion for potential buyers.

I'm deleting the old post right now. thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• CaliswainCaliswain Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited August 2, 2013
    I'm sorry I thought I had removed the old posting. My mistake. Thanks.