Options

how do clients download there images?

picturebikepicturebike Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
edited August 1, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
in the new smug and with galleries set to smugmug style how can my clients download images now the download tab is no longer there and i can not see any obvious way..

and no longer having the visiter view is not helping as i have no idea what they will see compared to what i can see ?

thankyou

Comments

• Options
    richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2013
    in the new smug and with galleries set to smugmug style how can my clients download images now the download tab is no longer there and i can not see any obvious way..

and no longer having the visiter view is not helping as i have no idea what they will see compared to what i can see ?

thankyou
    The download option is still there. It looks like this:
    2013-08-01_0111.png

Visitor view has been phased out. You'll need to use a logged out browser to view as a visitor.
  • Options
    picturebikepicturebike Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2013
    yes ive found it now, its so small its pointless and who would even know an upside down arrow with a line under it is a download tab im sure my many clients wont have a clue and just get frustrated, very big step backwards in usability looks like it was an idea from new Flickr...
  • Options
    shahkwaveshahkwave Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited August 1, 2013
    Sorry but the down arrow icon is not intuitive at all. Did you all do any user testing with this to see how real customers/photo purchasing clients would interact with the new web interface? I'm curious how they responded during usability testing.