Options

Sanho Colorspace UDMA 2

mitrajoonmitrajoon Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited August 25, 2013 in The Kitchen Sink
Need a Colorspace UDMA for a 2 week trip in January. Looking to buy but willing to rent or borrow:D

Needs to be compatible with Nikon D800e (I've heard some models are not) and have a fairly large HD given the file sizes the camera creates.

Comments

• Options
    BP2UBP2U Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited August 16, 2013
    Dude! I was just about to post mine :) Please contact me. I have a UDMA 2 that's 320gb (actually the hdd reads 298gb for some reason). It's a $400 unit in great shape that I've used most of this year backing up weddings on location, but trying to sell off some luxury items to pay for a studio co-op I'm opening the next few weeks. Startup costs. I'll sell mine for $225 shipped.

Anyway, if you're still looking -- send me a message contact (at) brianpowell (dot) info or call the # on my site.
  • Options
    mitrajoonmitrajoon Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited August 25, 2013
    mitrajoon wrote: »
    Need a Colorspace UDMA for a 2 week trip in January. Looking to buy but willing to rent or borrow:D

Needs to be compatible with Nikon D800e (I've heard some models are not) and have a fairly large HD given the file sizes the camera creates.

Was not notified when previous poster said he had one and he has since sold it so I am still looking.