Options

BUG with thumbs after using slideshow NEW SmugMug

southeasternphotographysoutheasternphotography Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
edited September 16, 2013 in Bug Reporting
Found a bug in NEW SmugMug; not legacy site. I am still using sandbox and my legacy site is still up. Using the new "SmugMug" theme. I go to a gallery. I pick an image from the thumbnails. I click on the larger photo for full screen view. I choose the slideshow arrow on bottom left and let the slideshow go a few frames. I then hit ESC to stop slideshow. I then hit ESC to get out of full screen view. Ok, now I am back where I see the thumbnails and single larger image on right. I then go to the bottom of the thumbnails and use the option to select a different page of thumbnails. Say I choose number 5 of 8 pages. The larger image switches to an image from page 5 BUT the thumbnails DO NOT go to page 5!!!!! They stay showing the last set of thumbs, which in my example is page 1. If I click on Home and then go back to the same gallery and choose a page in the same way, the thumbnails DO switch to the right page. So, something is getting lost when getting out of the slideshow. Starting back from HOME straightens things out.

Using Intel Macintosh laptop, OSX 10.6.8, and Chrome Version 30.0.1581.2 dev (latest on Mac)
url = www.southeasternphotography.com

Also sent this bug report to help@smugmug

Troup Nightingale

Comments

• Options
    tomnovytomnovy Registered Users Posts: 1,101 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 2, 2013
    Found a bug in NEW SmugMug; not legacy site. I am still using sandbox and my legacy site is still up. Using the new "SmugMug" theme. I go to a gallery. I pick an image from the thumbnails. I click on the larger photo for full screen view. I choose the slideshow arrow on bottom left and let the slideshow go a few frames. I then hit ESC to stop slideshow. I then hit ESC to get out of full screen view. Ok, now I am back where I see the thumbnails and single larger image on right. I then go to the bottom of the thumbnails and use the option to select a different page of thumbnails. Say I choose number 5 of 8 pages. The larger image switches to an image from page 5 BUT the thumbnails DO NOT go to page 5!!!!! They stay showing the last set of thumbs, which in my example is page 1. If I click on Home and then go back to the same gallery and choose a page in the same way, the thumbnails DO switch to the right page. So, something is getting lost when getting out of the slideshow. Starting back from HOME straightens things out.

Using Intel Macintosh laptop, OSX 10.6.8, and Chrome Version 30.0.1581.2 dev (latest on Mac)
    url = www.southeasternphotography.com

Also sent this bug report to help@smugmug

Troup Nightingale

Troup,

Thank you very much for the details.

I'm going to escalate this ticket and assign this to the technical department for further investigation.

We'll reply back to this ticket directly with more information as soon as possible.

Just as a note, in some cases current issues that are escalated can take a bit more time to resolve.

Apologies for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience while we work on this for you.

Please standby.

Take care,
    SmugMug Support Hero | Customizer | My SmugMug site - http://www.photom.me | Customization Portal - https://portal.photom.me
  • Options
    southeasternphotographysoutheasternphotography Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2013
    tomnovy wrote: »
    Troup,

Thank you very much for the details.

I'm going to escalate this ticket and assign this to the technical department for further investigation.

We'll reply back to this ticket directly with more information as soon as possible.

Just as a note, in some cases current issues that are escalated can take a bit more time to resolve.

Apologies for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience while we work on this for you.

Please standby.

Take care,

This was fixed, I think. Why was it not posted here? Guess the "ticket" was lost.