Options

The Never Ending Alphabet Game Challenge!

1493494495496497499»

Comments

• Options
    pegellipegelli Registered Users Posts: 8,786 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2024

P is for Pointing a camera

Pieter, aka pegelli
    My SmugMug
  • Options
    edited April 27, 2024

^^ It seems something is wrong with the forum software, photo is stretched horizontally without changing the height :s

EDIT: Somebody edited my post :s It's better, but not fully fixed yet :( and all the other portrait oriented photos on the previous page are still as bad as they were :'(

EDIT 2: It all seems to be fixed now, hurray!

Pieter, aka pegelli
    My SmugMug
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,242 moderator

Q is for a Quiet scene along the coast
    ...hoping a landscape oriented photo looks normal here! If it doesn't I will remove.

• Options
    edited April 27, 2024

It looks normal to me Denise, I think horizontal photos are OK, it's just the vertical ones that are stretched in one direction but hopefully the forum software vendor can correct the bug and all the vertical photos that are posted all over the forum and are now "distorted" will again show normal.

R is for the River Couze (Dordogne, France)

EDIT: I just noticed all the vertical photos show "normal" again so the forum software seems to be fixed. Great!
    Only the bonehead official who tinkered with the link of my photo above (letter P) didn't bother to change it back to the original so it still looked distorted because of the unsuccessful trick that was tried on it. I've now corrected it back to how I originally posted it and it also looks normal now.

Pieter, aka pegelli
    My SmugMug
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,242 moderator
  • Options

T is for Three keys in the shield

Pieter, aka pegelli
    My SmugMug