Just hangin with spidey

Lucky HackLucky Hack Registered Users Posts: 594 Major grins
edited December 9, 2005 in Holy Macro
Here's a photoshoped macro pic of a very large spider...

hoping this message finds you well -Ian
Chance favors the prepared mind. -Louis Pasteur

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2005
    Just Hanging Around Hu ?
    Lucky Hack wrote:
    Here's a photoshoped macro pic of a very large spider...

I like spiders.......well not on me of course rolleyes1.gif but I just love the way they were created, it's the eyes that suck me in, all of them :D
    The big ones scare me too, but I never turn down a chance to get a photo of one.

Was this one inside your house or outside ??
    I prefer them to be outside of my house, though we get those huge Huntsmen Spiders inside the house, and they are enough to frighten the daylights even out of grown men.....I think it's the size of the things that make you feel afraid.

I always catch them, put them in a container and take them outside to release them ......... great shot.....thanks for sharing.... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2005
    weldone
    was he dead or alive
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Lucky HackLucky Hack Registered Users Posts: 594 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    I like spiders.......well not on me of course rolleyes1.gif but I just love the way they were created, it's the eyes that suck me in, all of them :D
    The big ones scare me too, but I never turn down a chance to get a photo of one.

Was this one inside your house or outside ??
    I prefer them to be outside of my house, though we get those huge Huntsmen Spiders inside the house, and they are enough to frighten the daylights even out of grown men.....I think it's the size of the things that make you feel afraid.

I always catch them, put them in a container and take them outside to release them ......... great shot.....thanks for sharing.... Skippy (Australia)

This one was actually outside my work, a co-worker spotted him, so we brought him inside and he played possum while I photographed him, but he scampered away when we put him back outside. He was a big one, his body could have streached across a dime and his legs could have wrapped around a silver dollar, it was a little nerve-racking shooting him with macro lens cause you're putting your face about 9 inches away from the subject!

edited December 8, 2005
    weldone
    was he dead or alive

He was very much alive, but he was unusually docile, I think he was playing dead, he didn't try to get away, but as soon as I put him back outside he scampered away.

• illuminati919illuminati919 Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2005
    AHHH hairy spiders, I dont like em, but good eye, , you should try to blow out the background in PS alittle more that would look cool. Good Job.
    ~~~www.markoknezevic.com~~~

Setup: One camera, one lens, and one roll of film.
    edited December 8, 2005
    AHHH hairy spiders, I dont like em, but good eye, , you should try to blow out the background in PS alittle more that would look cool. Good Job.

Thanks lumi!

• klfaillaklfailla Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited December 8, 2005
    GROSSSSS! I am going to have nightmares for weeks. YUCK!!! :oogle
    Kristi :tuesday

http://kristilee.smugmug.com/

If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine
    edited December 9, 2005
    klfailla wrote:
    GROSSSSS! I am going to have nightmares for weeks. YUCK!!! :oogle

BOO!