Options

New SM getting all buggy

pipercreekphotographypipercreekphotography Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
edited August 9, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Anyone else having issues with SM today? I am getting script errors, freezing and codes not sticking to pages, when trying to save my html edits. I think the New SM is getting buggy today.

Comments

• Options
    aujames95aujames95 Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited August 2, 2013
    You are not alone. First day I have had to dig into the new custimatztions, and the site is slow unresponsive at times and also not displaying all my photos at times.
    Anyone else having issues with SM today? I am getting script errors, freezing and codes not sticking to pages, when trying to save my html edits. I think the New SM is getting buggy today.
  • Options
    jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2013
    aujames95 wrote: »
    You are not alone. First day I have had to dig into the new custimatztions, and the site is slow unresponsive at times and also not displaying all my photos at times.

Ditto. Otherwise I love the new hotness.
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • Options
    cottoneyejocottoneyejo Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited August 8, 2013
    Have had nothing but problems with new sm. Slideshows freeze,jerk,go back to beginning,shut down,stats very wrong. Have one foot out the door, don't need my customers having problems.
  • Options
    DanCarl97DanCarl97 Registered Users Posts: 139 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2013
    I've found that spaces just disappear, same with returns in text boxes.
  • Options
    wootenwooten Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited August 9, 2013
    I've noticed two things today, my smart gallery isn't updating to a new set of images I uploaded, even if i refresh it manually and those images are not being shown in my 'recent photos' widget, older content is showing.
  • Options
    jpcjpc Registered Users Posts: 840 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2013
    Just received an email from a potential client telling me my site was down. That's a GREAT first impression. It took me a few minutes to get it to load. C'mon guys. Enough with the flakiness.