Options

Using Image as Logo causes overlap with menu

RonD200RonD200 Registered Users Posts: 350 Major grins
edited August 5, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I was using an Image for my Logo..... Digital Images by Ron Skinner and it looked fine on my desktop monitor. I posted my new site on the forum under the topic Show us your site and someone commented that my menu and Logo overlapped on his screen. I resized my screen and sure enough as the screen size got smaller the Logo and menu overlapped. So I got rid of the Image Logo and used a Text logo instead and now when I resize I don't get the overlap. So my question is how do I use an Image logo without getting the overlap when I resize? Is this a bug?

I am using the Smokey Theme with a horizontal menu bar

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    southeasternphotographysoutheasternphotography Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2013
    In my logo photo, it opens it up bigger than it did in my legacy system. In doing so, it loses its good look as it was in the legacy. Only way to make it smaller causes it to move to the left into my About me photo or the "photo" from the box above logo photo. Cannot seem to get to MOVE the logo further to the right. Also, in that area, where you can put in a "name" I cannot change the font or the size of the font. Thought this was suppose to be a highly customizable system. But we are losing some of the basic customization routines. Not nice. Due to all this, I cannot use my legacy logo without it looking like junk. All this is on the Homepage.