Options

Sync to LR with Jeffrey Friedl's Plugin

David AshDavid Ash Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited August 4, 2013 in Bug Reporting
Can anyone shed any light on the current state of the relationship between the new SmugMug and J.Friedl's excellent uploader / plugin?

Here's what has happened to me since "unveiling".

I have had no trouble in reorganising folders and galleries which were already on the SM site.
I now have a folder structure on the SM site 3 folders deep (folder 1 / folder 2 / folder 3 / galleries).
I have tried to sync the reorganised site with LR 3.6 using the latest version of Jeffrey's plugin.
The LR plugin seems unable to replicate the folder structure on the SM site after several attempts to sync.
Attempts to replicate the site's folder structure manually in LR have failed : if I try to create a folder inside another folder, it appears at the top level of the structure.
All photos have disappeared from the LR end of plugin from one of my two top-level folders.

I'm guessing the problem may be with the plugin (which, maybe, hasn't been rewritten to allow multiple levels of folders yet), but I'm prepared to be told otherwise.

Does anyone have a clue as to how to get this to work? I cannot upload any new galleries until it does.
David

Comments