Options

add support for Woopra

photosbymophotosbymo Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited September 29, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
Is there a way to add Woopra to the new Smugmug? Did they do away with the advanced customiser? I don't see it.

Comments

• Options
    ericspictsericspicts Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited September 2, 2013
    photosbymo wrote: »
    Is there a way to add Woopra to the new Smugmug? Did they do away with the advanced customiser? I don't see it.

Bump

Is there now a way to edit the html head element, pasting in code to get woopra to work again?
  • Options
    edited September 6, 2013
    ericspicts wrote: »
    Bump

Is there now a way to edit the html head element, pasting in code to get woopra to work again?

bump
  • Options
    edited September 29, 2013
    anyone know how to get woopra working again for the new smugmug?
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,242 moderator
    anyone know how to get woopra working again for the new smugmug?
    How is woopra activated for your site? It may or may not be possible based on the activation method.

If the activation is similar to that of Google Analytics or Stat Counter you may need to file a feature request to have smug add it.

--- Denise
  • Options
    How is woopra activated for your site? It may or may not be possible based on the activation method.

If the activation is similar to that of Google Analytics or Stat Counter you may need to file a feature request to have smug add it.

--- Denise
    There used ot be an obvious way to paste Woopra's code into the html of the site. Now I don;t understand how or if this can be done.

Here are Woopra's instructions:

_____

Customize and insert the following code into your <head> element of your HTML page.

<!-- Start of Woopra Code --> <script> (function(){ var t,i,e,n=window,o=document,a=arguments,s="script",r=["config","track","identify","visit","push","call"],c=function(){var t,i=this;for(i._e=[],t=0;r.length>t;t++)(function(t){i[t]=function(){return i._e.push([t].concat(Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments,0))),i}})(r[t])};for(n._w=n._w||{},t=0;a.length>t;t++)n._w[a[t]]=n[a[t]]=n[a[t]]||new c;i=o.createElement(s),i.async=1,i.src="//static.woopra.com/js/w.js",e=o.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],e.parentNode.insertBefore(i,e) })("woopra"); woopra.config({ domain: 'ericspicts.smugmug.com', idle_timeout: 1800000 }); woopra.track(); </script> <!-- End of Woopra Code -->
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,242 moderator
    There used ot be an obvious way to paste Woopra's code into the html of the site. Now I don;t understand how or if this can be done.

Here are Woopra's instructions:

_____

Customize and insert the following code into your <head> element of your HTML page.

<!-- Start of Woopra Code --> <script> (function(){ var t,i,e,n=window,o=document,a=arguments,s="script",r=["config","track","identify","visit","push","call"],c=function(){var t,i=this;for(i._e=[],t=0;r.length>t;t++)(function(t){i[t]=function(){return i._e.push([t].concat(Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments,0))),i}})(r[t])};for(n._w=n._w||{},t=0;a.length>t;t++)n._w[a[t]]=n[a[t]]=n[a[t]]||new c;i=o.createElement(s),i.async=1,i.src="//static.woopra.com/js/w.js",e=o.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],e.parentNode.insertBefore(i,e) })("woopra"); woopra.config({ domain: 'ericspicts.smugmug.com', idle_timeout: 1800000 }); woopra.track(); </script> <!-- End of Woopra Code -->
    I assume that is javascript - and javascript is not supported in new smug.

I'll move this thread to the feature request forum.

--- Denise