Edit Multiple Galleries

cdupontcdupont Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited August 15, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
Please put back the ability to edit multiple galleries at one time. For example... It is crazy that you now have to go into each gallery to change your watermark for existing galleries. I have at least 50 and growing. That will require a lot of time, when it could easily be done in minutes in the old SmugMug.
I would consider this a downgrade and a step in the wrong direction, wouldn't you???. Please put this feature back!

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator
    edited August 6, 2013
    You can edit settings for multiple galleries at once in the organizer.

Open the folder containing the galleries, click on the galleries to be edited, then click Settings.

--- Denise
  • gryhndgryhnd Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    Can you set a price list across multiple galleries at once? I needed to update a batch to a new list and can't do that from settings in the organizer. It seems like one by one is the only way.
  • ceasleyceasley Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2013
    I understand you can edit settings for multiple galleries at once, but if you actually want to change or remove a watermark on multiple galleries, I think you still have to go into each gallery one at a time and use the watermark tool. This is very tedious and time consuming and I think it's what the OP was referring to.
    Colleen Easley

Visit my website

Photography is my vehicle for discovery!