Contact Page

ScottBuckelScottBuckel Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited August 10, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
Hi-

Right now the default contact page is not editable. I would like to add two features:

1. Change the name on the page to a real name instead of the Smugmug username - We need to be able to put our real name or business name in this place.

2. Be able to add phone contact information to this page if we want. Many of my client do not like email and prefer calling.

Thanks,

Scott

Comments

• ShamguessShamguess Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
    edited August 7, 2013
    I agree. I loved my Wufoo customizable page but if that isn't going to be available anymore, at least make the Smugmug contact customizable. Right not looks like a complete after thought on my web site. Colors don't match, font doesn't match, etc.
  • kimbomackimbomac Registered Users Posts: 99 Big grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    I'd also like the Contact popup to be able to accept a different email address.

I am a moderator of a club website, and there are different reasons people may wish to contact us, so it would be nice to be able to create a contact link and specify an email address other than the site's default address.

i.e., our club president, treasurer, magazine editor, webmaster (me!). There are many different reasons someone may wish to contact us and they should be permitted to directly contact the person they want to communicate with.

K.
    Kimbomac

(FeaturePhotography.net)
  • ScottBuckelScottBuckel Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited August 10, 2013
    I like the fact that now I see my name instead of my Smugmug nickname on the contact page!

Thanks Smugmug!