How to change side wide folder settings

vickiegrayvickiegray Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited August 7, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hello folks, I am using the new SmugMug and love it! I selected the Octavia template, have my homepage photos all in place and set up my navigation menu with four folders: Travel, People, Hometown, Just for Fun. When you clicked on the Folder link you were taken to a page that displayed all the galleries in that particular folder. All was going well but I goofed.

I created a fifth folder and was trying to configure it with a text block and photo. I inadvertently published those settings to All Folders. When you clicked on any of the other four folders, you saw the text and photo! I tried to fix the settings but the best I could do is remove the text block and photo. Now when you click on each folder you just see a blank page. For the life of me I can't figure out how to change this setting back to where the galleries are displayed.

I've emailed the Heroes but understandably it takes at least a day to get a response. I suspect it's an easy fix so if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. Many thanks.