Options

Bug with text content block

jsruccijsrucci Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
edited October 31, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I've had this problem a number of times and haven't really "tested" it thoroughly, but figured I'd report so a SmugMug engineer can look into it. First, I'm on Win7, IE 9.

When in New SmugMug, I drop a text content block and type some text. I notice that if I choose the Center justification, after that it will not change the font size on the screen (it shows a larger font # in the box, but doesn't actually change the text). Also, after that, clicking on either the "Done" or "Cancel" buttons does not do anything. It will not respond. You can see the buttons "clicking", but they don't actually do anything. If you try to click the "Done" button from the customize site green bar at the top, it alerts you that you have unsaved changes and you can only go back to the now useless Text box. The only thing I can do is browse away from the page and go back to start all over.
Steve

http://www.steverucci.com

Use this code to get a discount when joining Smugmug: FmsEHhiPzBxic

Comments

• Options
    phaserbeamphaserbeam Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    jsrucci wrote: »
    First, I'm on Win7, IE 9.

The whole textblock seem to be a problem with different browsers. Have a look here and here.

Center seem to work on OperaNext and Chrome, not on Opera12, latest Firefox or IE. Freezing in IE also seem to be a known problem.
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    Thanks Steve,

We are aware of the Text Content Blog Bugs and are working on fixing them. I will keep you posted.
  • Options
    jsruccijsrucci Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    mbonocore wrote: »
    Thanks Steve,

We are aware of the Text Content Blog Bugs and are working on fixing them. I will keep you posted.

Thank you!
    Steve

http://www.steverucci.com

Use this code to get a discount when joining Smugmug: FmsEHhiPzBxic
  • Options
    ramdiskramdisk Registered Users Posts: 189 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2013
    mbonocore wrote: »
    Thanks Steve,

Any thing yet?
    Nikon D70
    Nikkor 18-70mm
    Nikkor 70-300mm

My Gallery

Ahh! The joy of not much of anything.............
  • Options
    JtringJtring Registered Users Posts: 675 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2013
    Looks like the centering problem has been fixed! At least on FF24.

Jim Ringland
    jtringl.smugmug.com
    Jim Ringland . . . . . jtringl.smugmug.com