Options

Logo Placement -New SM

ko04ko04 Registered Users Posts: 370 Major grins
edited August 8, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hey everyone,
I have a question about my logo placement. As i'm trying to work on my website in the new SM, I want to have my logo basically just like it is right now in my legacy site (www.k-ophotography.com) which is in the center above my navbar. I put the pixels at like 1,000 something and it looks like its dead center but then when I go to publish it pop's over to the left hand side. I have tried moving it around and the only place it will stay in the center is when I put it in the body of the website. Though I don't want my logo and navbar in the body because then I can't add a "SITE SECTION" color like I want to do in my header. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong if anything? Is it the image size, is it my pixels that I chose(which I don't think it is), is it that I just have no clue what I'm doing (maybe but I don't think so haha). Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks again,
KO
www.k-ophotography.com
http://k-ophotography.blogspot.com

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2013
    I just added a single photo box to my "entire site". You just browse out to its gallery and select it,
    nothing to with pixels or anything. All the settings are in the box.

Under that I added a menu to "entire site".
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    ko04ko04 Registered Users Posts: 370 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    Allen wrote: »
    I just added a single photo box to my "entire site". You just browse out to its gallery and select it,
    nothing to with pixels or anything. All the settings are in the box.

Under that I added a menu to "entire site".

Interesting that definitely worked wonder why it was doing it with the "logo" box. Oh well thanks for the suggestion it worked like a charm