Options

Skip Duplicates not working in galleries on images >1001 and up

ablichterablichter Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
edited October 19, 2013 in Bug Reporting
When there are more than 1.000 images in a gallery, Skip Duplicates are not working from the 1.001 image up. And I guess other things related to that does not work as well. It's like they are simple not there...

BTW: I feel there are so many bugs already on the new design, that it IMHO be time to use something like Mantis or Bugzilla to keep track, avoid duplicate bug reports and us know, if you acknowledge them, work on them and when a solution is in sight.

Comments

• Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2013
    Hi Jorg,

Yes, we have a very good internal tracking system. I am also trying to put together a public doc for you to see the bugs identified. I have sent this over to my QA team and will keep you posted. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited August 8, 2013
    mbonocore wrote: »
    Hi Jorg,

Yes, we have a very good internal tracking system. I am also trying to put together a public doc for you to see the bugs identified. I have sent this over to my QA team and will keep you posted. Thanks!
    Thanks Michael. Hm, sounds like a lot of manual work. Know it won't be possible, but better would be some kind of direct connection (marker or similar) to a thread / bug reporter in here (without the need to reply), when a bug was recognized as such.

I feel sorry for you - seems you are the only community or social media guy around here.
  • Options
    edited October 19, 2013
    bump, knock knock.