Options

Image Buttons Not Appearing In IE 10

Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
edited August 15, 2013 in Bug Reporting
Just a heads up that the buttons located in the lower right corner on a fullpage view of a photo are not appearing.

In IE 10.

i-SCKHPft-L.jpg

Chrome they appear.

i-PLLBHGh-L.jpg

Firefox they appear.

i-P47smRL-L.jpg

As a side note, I am surprised at how purple that sky is in Chrome! Usually it's IE that looks wonky...

Comments

• Options
    edited August 9, 2013
    Oh, and another weird thing. Look at where my watermarks are. Only Firefox has it correctly where I set it.
  • Options
    edited August 9, 2013
    Crazy stuff. Now the buttons appear, but the watermark is still on the wrong side...
  • Options
    ablichterablichter Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2013
    Darter02 wrote: »
    Crazy stuff. Now the buttons appear, but the watermark is still on the wrong side...
    All looks good and the same here, on all browsers, including the colors. Which btw. all look like the one you showed from Chrome. The watermark just jumps to the left, when the windows is re-sized.
    You might clear your browser cache.

Regarding the colors it might be a conversion problem, by screen dumping and uploading them again.
    The images grabbed from Chrome and FF indicates (Colorspace: uncalibrated) that you have saved and upload them in aRGB (they went through CS5), whereas it seems that the one from IE went not through CS5 but had an embedded sRGB profile already when it was uploaded.
    SM converts images with a missing or a different color profile to sRGB.
  • Options
    cactuscactus Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2013
    Ok well I had a bunch of buttons appear in my smugmug **do not delete** folder yesterday that have now vanished. I have a mac and just found out it problematic using Safari. I saw your post and though YES. I just logged in to firefox and chrome and nothing. I have no add to cart button which I have now tried to install in my light box in all 3 browsers. Thank you for your post!