Which one look best of these?

VikingViking Registered Users Posts: 178 Major grins
edited December 10, 2005 in Holy Macro
Hello there.. Which shot do you guys looks best? The B image have a red color cast. have asked a few non photography intrested persons. And they dont even se a different. I see alot of difference! I like the one above most. :1drink

_MG_6033.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2005
    Ohh Dear........
    Viking wrote:
    Hello there.. Which shot do you guys looks best? The B image have a red color cast. have asked a few non photography intrested persons. And they dont even se a different. I see alot of difference! I like the one above most. 1drink.gif
    Sorry Viking but I cant see much difference either ne_nau.gif they almost look exactly the same ?? I don't know what to tell you ?
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2005
    Looks waaay close on my dell flat panel monitor (Santa, bring me a better one please) but #a is ever-so-slightly better in my opinion. The snow, reflection on the Audi hood, and showdow areas, seems to be a tiny bit more neutral.
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

• VikingViking Registered Users Posts: 178 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2005
    headscratch.gif

Check the green pines above the car. And the bushes just behind the car. Well thanks for the replys. I must be a very color sensetive person.
  • Bob&GlennieBob&Glennie Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2005
    The only significant difference I see is that B is exposed slightly darker than A and consequently has less shadow detail and richer color. If you think it redder it's probably because the slight underexposure has saturated the colors (including the reds in the midtones) a wee bit more than A. Quite frankly i think the difference is so insignificant that it matters NOT :):
    See with your Heart
  • DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    Sorry Viking but I cant see much difference either ne_nau.gif they almost look exactly the same ?? I don't know what to tell you ?
    Skippy (Australia)
    15524779-Ti.gif sorry man. i searched this thing High and Low for any sign of change. none. maybe a HAIR of blur in those bushes behind the carne_nau.gif
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• MikkoMikko Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2005
    From my view point the greens and reds look at tad lighter in B than A. I say go with B.
  • VikingViking Registered Users Posts: 178 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2005
    thank you guys anyway!
  • TristanPTristanP Registered Users Posts: 1,107 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2005
    I really can't see any color difference between the two. ne_nau.gif Do you have any other snows shots of your Audi, preferably from the side? Are you a member at AudiWorld? I've put together a collection of images of member's cars that link to our FAQ for the B5 A4. Being winter, I'm on the lookout for snow shots. You can check out the full list here.
    panekfamily.smugmug.com (personal)
    tristansphotography.com (motorsports)

Canon 20D | 10-22 | 17-85 IS | 50/1.4 | 70-300 IS | 100/2.8 macro
    Sony F717 | Hoya R72