Options

Switch design may reset custom status of folders/galleries/pages

phaserbeamphaserbeam Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited August 10, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I have created a design where a few pages, galleries and folders become custom to make use of a gallery style that is not set as default in the side-wide design settings.

I now published a new design and the pages that were custom before don't seem to have that "custom" status anymore. In customize mode i can now make this gallery custom again.

Have a look to the screenshot below. I copied a screenshot from my side-wide design settings into it. The default gallery style is set to SmugMug. The gallery style on the screen is what i applied in my previous design to this gallery by make it custom (collage landscape). No match...

How do i make this gallery not custom anymore and use the default, inherit settings from "All galleries"? Just i case i want to do that... for this gallery i will apply custom settings anyway, but i can't see a way to revert the custom settings if needed.
If i use the revert-button, would "revert to original design" revert the whole layout to the original design i started to customize or would this revert to the side-wide design settings?

Here is a link to that gallery that still seem to have custom settings without being a custom gallery in customize mode.

Markus