Options

Copying a page?

brianplafertebrianplaferte Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited October 6, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I've looked around and can't seem to find a button to copy a page, or an answer to whether it's possible. I'm looking to copy a page (that is basically a template) and edit each copy. Is there no option to simply copy a page?

Comments

• Options
    ericspictsericspicts Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited August 31, 2013
    I've looked around and can't seem to find a button to copy a page, or an answer to whether it's possible. I'm looking to copy a page (that is basically a template) and edit each copy. Is there no option to simply copy a page?

Bump - I am looking for the same
  • Options
    JohnwdJohnwd Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited September 1, 2013
    bump

I would love to know as well
  • Options
    ericspictsericspicts Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited September 2, 2013
    Johnwd wrote: »
    I would love to know as well

looks like it needs another bump
  • Options
    synaturesynature Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2013

I am also looking to create a dozen or so pages, each of which I want to have identical layout, but different contents in the content blocks
    Brandon Smith
    http://redwoodtwig.com
    Sony A7r4 with a selection of Rokinon Cine primes that I'm really enjoying learning how to use.
  • Options
    Magus ImagoMagus Imago Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited October 5, 2013
    I also need this feature. Any news about it?
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited October 6, 2013
    There is a request for this in the SmugMug Feature Requests forum, Add Ability to Copy Pages.

--- Denise
  • Options
    holtadamsholtadams Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited October 6, 2013
    ericspicts wrote: »
    Bump - I am looking for the same

Yes....I too have this same need. Its a pain to have recreate each content block for new page where there is much similar content. hmmmm