Options

Watermark Change - Apply to existing photos functionality gone?

GVisGVis Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited August 23, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I have been unable to change the watermark on existing photos. I cannot get the damn default "PROOF" watermark off a few galleries of images. It seems that the ability to apply to existing photos has been removed. I turned off the watermark. I turned it back on. I tried changing it to multiple other watermarks - nothing has worked other than re-uploading the photos, which is obviously less than desirable.

Does anyone know of a way to apply a different watermark to existing photos on new smugmug? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2013
    On the old site if you changed the watermarks it would automatically render new thumbs. Now you have to manually reset all thumbs. In organizer, navigate to your gallery. Hit the "wrench" icon and select crop thumbnails. I standardized ALL of mine to appear in the same corner, but I am still getting the wrong thumbnails in some galleries. Sometime different browsers looking at the same image have different watermarks too!
  • Options
    GVisGVis Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited August 10, 2013
    The watermark is appearing on the main images not the thumbnails.
  • Options
    khatleykhatley Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited August 23, 2013
    did you find an answer to this?
    GVis wrote: »
    I have been unable to change the watermark on existing photos. I cannot get the damn default "PROOF" watermark off a few galleries of images. It seems that the ability to apply to existing photos has been removed. I turned off the watermark. I turned it back on. I tried changing it to multiple other watermarks - nothing has worked other than re-uploading the photos, which is obviously less than desirable.

Does anyone know of a way to apply a different watermark to existing photos on new smugmug? Thanks.
  • Options
    khatleykhatley Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited August 23, 2013
    never mind, clicking the wrench gives the same old interface