Options

Disabling tooltip on hovering

St LaurieSt Laurie Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
edited August 14, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Is it possible to remove the tooltip that shows the gallery or folder name when you hover over it. I have searched and haven't found any solution to this question.
Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    WiscoFrankWiscoFrank Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2013
    Well if you go to Customize and then the all Folders page you can select the Folders Content box and click on the wrench icon to bring up the settings dialog. From there select the Display tab and there is a setting for Info Hover which you can disable. I think the same thing applies to the gallery content box.

I think that's what you're looking for.
  • Options
    edited August 12, 2013
    Sorry, to be clear I mean the floating tool tip where the mouse cursor goes:
    xWQlCFh.png
  • Options
    WiscoFrankWiscoFrank Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2013
    Interesting .. I thought that was the toggle. I have spent the last ten minutes trying to get it to show up on my site and the only way I can is to select Covering for the Info Style in the dialog .. which appears to be what you have. If you select bottom bar the hover text goes away. Can't say exactly why, but that does work. No setting I can find has any effect when Covering is selected.
  • Options
    edited August 13, 2013
    I have narrowed the problem down,
    When the Info Style is set to Covering the 'grey' part activates the tooltip of the folder/gallery name.
    When the Info Style is set to Bottom the 'grey' part (at the bottom) activates the tooltip of the folder/gallery name.

Hope this helps?
  • Options
    edited August 14, 2013
    Anyone have any ideas on this one?