Options

Multiple bugs

juanherediajuanheredia Registered Users Posts: 345 Major grins
edited August 14, 2013 in Bug Reporting
1. New smugmug comment system is working wrong: not parsing HTML line breaks and other tags <br/ > <a href=, etc.
2. No links to sites neither email for people who left a comment.
3. If you use user keys to edit comment text when writing (in smugmug style) you change to the next or previous picture and cannot edit comfortably.
4. "Content block" to show recent photos doesn't shows real recent ones. It shows photos from last two days.
5. Popular photos not only show your photos, also collected photos from others are shown.
6. Keywords are not working as expected. When you click on a picture keyword, you go to the keyword page but shows old pictures with that keyword, it doesn't show even the picture you have selected.

Please, fix those bugs, those features are really important.

Comments

• Options
    fotomomfotomom Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited August 13, 2013
    Having HTML parser issues too
    I use Blogger to build HTML that I put into the Photo Details (Photo Description) section of some of my pictures (Daily Photo Community). While I am pleased on the new SmugMug that my embedded pictures now show up, I am frustrated that I have to add extra line break and paragraph tags to the HTML in order to have any spacing in the text. The consequences of adding these tags are that:
    1. Extra work. HTML shouldn't need to be hand tweaked.
    2. On the Old SmugMug there are huge amounts of blank space.
    Please fix the HTML parser.
    I can recreate this at will. Please let me know if you need more documentation.
    Thanks,
    Maryann (fotomom)
  • Options
    juanherediajuanheredia Registered Users Posts: 345 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    fotomom wrote: »
    I use Blogger to build HTML that I put into the Photo Details (Photo Description) section of some of my pictures (Daily Photo Community). While I am pleased on the new SmugMug that my embedded pictures now show up, I am frustrated that I have to add extra line break and paragraph tags to the HTML in order to have any spacing in the text. The consequences of adding these tags are that:
    1. Extra work. HTML shouldn't need to be hand tweaked.
    2. On the Old SmugMug there are huge amounts of blank space.
    Please fix the HTML parser.
    I can recreate this at will. Please let me know if you need more documentation.
    Thanks,
    Maryann (fotomom)

Maryann, may I see your Blog?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 8, using Tapatalk 4