Options

Trouble with "crazy" keyword

SpheneSphene Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited August 16, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hello there,

This is my first post on this forum ... recently i had a lot of troubles after trying to use the new Smugmug.

First :
In my galleries (only visible in the "owner view") some photos doesnt appear and are always under "Processing"
This are old "photos" not new ones ... always the same photos

The curious thing is that after "log out" ... i can see them ...

In the organize view there are also under "Processing" ... so i have to have one screen on "log out" and another in "log in" in order to work

Second :
The keyword doesnt always works ... i have used 2 keywords for the moment. No photo has more than 1.
With the first one, all seems ok ... i can use it in a slideshow, i can open a gallery with it, it appears in the "keyword map" widget.

The second act as crazy ... a slideshow doesnt take it into account ... the slide is empty. I have check the spelling 100 times. But what is crazy is that it doesnt appear in the "keyword map"
But in the galleries when i select a photo .. the keyword is right under it ! When i click on the keyword ... it opens an empty Gallery !!!

Do you know any ways to fix these problems
For the moment i cannot work on my site

Comments

• Options
    K MuttK Mutt Registered Users Posts: 3 Big grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    My first post as well. The only thing I know is that Keyword indexing is apparently going very slowly right now. Hopefully it will catch up soon...
  • Options
    GRBlizzGRBlizz Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2013
    K Mutt wrote: »
    My first post as well. The only thing I know is that Keyword indexing is apparently going very slowly right now. Hopefully it will catch up soon...

I'm having the same problem. It's been over 24 hours since I uploaded a batch of pictures with a certain keyword, and although the keyword is showing on the picture, those newer pictures are missing from the smart album that pulls that keyword. They're also missing from a keyword search with that term.

Is it really possible that it's taking SM over 24 hours to get the keywords indexed? Should I just wait?
  • Options
    jrporcarojrporcaro Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2013
    I am seeing the same thing. It is also the same in the legacy view.
  • Options
    K MuttK Mutt Registered Users Posts: 3 Big grins
    edited August 16, 2013
    GRBlizz wrote: »

Is it really possible that it's taking SM over 24 hours to get the keywords indexed? Should I just wait?

I am using Legacy and pictures I uploaded Saturday were finally showing up in my Smart Galleries on Wednesday. So, yep, over 24 hours.

Hopefully they are getting a handle on this. I am trying not uploading anything right now so I don't add to the strain on the system.
  • Options
    GRBlizzGRBlizz Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2013
    So I see! Mine are finally starting to show up, in pieces. I sure hope this is temporary. I can hold off for awhile, but not forever!