It's been a long time....

DRebelGirlDRebelGirl Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited December 11, 2005 in People
I haven't been on much the last several months because the wedding biz
has kept me pretty busy up until now. I hope to participate more often now that the winter is upon us.

Here's an image from my very last wedding...feedback?
Shoot first...ask questions later! :thumb

Comments

• erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2005
    Wow. Nice shot! I like the way the window lighting blends with the bride. thumb.gif

Erich
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2005
    This is a beautiful shot.clap.gif

My only complaint is that the air conditioner on her left reminds me of a cheap motel.
  • bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2005
    Mitchell wrote:
    This is a beautiful shot.clap.gif

My only complaint is that the air conditioner on her left reminds me of a cheap motel.
    I didn't notice it until you pointed it out Mitchell. And unless you look for it, not really noticeable. Great shot.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2005
    I looked at this picture 3 times without replying. BAD ME!! :thwak

It appears I was not going to get away without replying to this one again! It is a wonderful picture and I enjoyed looking at it. clap.gif
  • JnicholsJnichols Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2005
    I love this picture - the light is beautiful.
  • AndymanAndyman Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2005
    Prezwoodz wrote:
    I looked at this picture 3 times without replying. BAD ME!! :thwak It appears I was not going to get away without replying to this one again! It is a wonderful picture and I enjoyed looking at it. clap.gif
    Hah. Same here. I think this is the fourth time I've viewed it and I am just now commenting.

I really like the picture. It makes you wonder about the all sorts of things that must be going through her mind....

Only thing I would lose is the white vigenette. If you wanna keep it, maybe make it a little dirtier? It just looks like you started to make it look old but didn't finish. Know what I mean?
    Nikon D50
    Tamron AF18-200mm F3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD
    Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical
    Nikon 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro-Nikkor
    Nikon SB-800 Speedlight