Options

Mini Challenge # 170 - Winners

puzzledpaulpuzzledpaul Registered Users Posts: 1,621 Major grins
edited August 14, 2013 in The Dgrin Challenges
Well, considering the judging for this isn't going to be 'quite' as complex as that for the Eurovision song contest, I can't see any point in hanging about :)

HMs to everyone who actually decided to have a go - especially those who 'went above and beyond' the call of duty and produced fresh images.

3rd is hammy's second shot 'dog + piano' ... particularly liked the use of a somewhat different reflective surface.

2nd GrandmaR's 'Cat as hat' shot ... apart from anything else, the idea, rapidly followed by photographic evidence of the reality ... of a feral feline balanced - somewhat precariously - on one's scalp, produced - amongst other responses - a smile :)

Winner - Alans Grins ... getting a live (presumably) insect in shot is not easy at the best of times, but coupled with a SP and no cam in frame is fair going.

So over to Alan for next round ... and best of luck to all.

pp

No pics shown here, but link to relevant thread (and pics) repeated here for convenience.

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=237212

Comments

• Options
    Alans GrinAlans Grin Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    Thanks Paul ... I'll try to launch another challenge within 24 hours from time of this posting.

Alan
  • Options
    Alans GrinAlans Grin Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    PS - For the avoidance of doubt - one shot ... no Photoshop (shopping) and the Bee was very live and in my face!

Alan.
  • Options
    puzzledpaulpuzzledpaul Registered Users Posts: 1,621 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    Never thought it was (PS'd), Alan ... especially from a fellow Brit ... just wouldn't have been cricket :)
    (mind you, all this hoo hah about supposed slimey bat treatment to foil the snickometer - seems anything goes these days - so will need a new saying soon )

Good job.

Reminds me of early days of macro (slide) - tempting wasps with sugar solution in back garden, wearing a hooded tyvek disposable CSI coverall ... still referred to as 'the wasp suit' in our house.

pp