Options

Which Wakeboarding Pic for Gift?

jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
edited August 14, 2013 in Sports
I want to make a poster for my cousin's bf who treated us all to a weekend of boating. I can't decide between these three shots of him. Which do you like?

5D3_7848-X3.jpg

5D3_7862-X3.jpg

5D3_7838-X3.jpg
-Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.

Which pic do you like best? 6 votes

50% 3 votes
33% 2 votes
16% 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    DonFischerDonFischer Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    Ask your cousin! They all look fine to me. If it were me I'd just grab one and go.
  • Options
    perronefordperroneford Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    #2 for me. Best lighting, best composed, most athletic, and gets the bottom of the board in play.
  • Options
    shawncshawnc Registered Users Posts: 684 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    I agree that #2 looks good, but I think needs the same kind of crop as #3. Much more effective.
  • Options
    NeozynNeozyn Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    I like #1 because he is in control balance wise and in reasonably good form. The other 2 are great shots but the body position is way back and with slack in the rope this is not a good sign usually off balance especial when the slack hits. Showing the bottom of the board for sure is cool. If you ask I think he would choose #1. I used to waterski daily years ago taking many similar ski shot situations for many skiers. If the tow rope is slack the shot is a no go usually. All the best!

Canon 5D MKII - HDR
    http://www.jeffisabelle.smugmug.com/