Y'all gotta do something about collecting photos

CynthiaMCynthiaM Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
edited August 16, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
This feature got totally screwed with new smugmug. Used to be a breeze. I couldn't even find the feature without searching for it on dgrin and this is something that i used all the time!

Hoping that you get this back to the same functionality that the features enjoys on legacy smugmug, soon!

Comments

• ceasleyceasley Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2013
    I agree - make collecting easier.
    CynthiaM wrote: »
    This feature got totally screwed with new smugmug. Used to be a breeze. I couldn't even find the feature without searching for it on dgrin and this is something that i used all the time!

Hoping that you get this back to the same functionality that the features enjoys on legacy smugmug, soon!

Yes, collecting should be easier. I suggest that in the Organizer we should be able to select multiple photos from a gallery and then click on a collect button to collect them all at once to another gallery. Doing it one at a time is a PIA.

This would be especially useful since smart galleries are taking far too long to index and some times we need a way to quickly display a sub-group of a gallery to our clients without having to upload the desired photos a second time.
    Colleen Easley

Visit my website

Photography is my vehicle for discovery!
  • toddbuchanantoddbuchanan Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited August 16, 2013
    +1....my clients use this all the time and I talked them into using Smugmug and now they are frustrated (as I am) that we have to go backwards to one at a time....
  • sbphoto0124sbphoto0124 Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited August 16, 2013
    This has been a headache for me as well I hope they fix it soon along with other things we've been asking for. Otherwise I may go elsewhere because this has been too frustrating.