Options

Mobile Site remove image.

Patrick BPatrick B Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited August 14, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hi Everyone,

Enjoying some of the changes to the new smugmug design tools, not always enjoying the process. Plenty of gripes but I will spare you those for now.

I'm enjoying the new mobile layout but am having an issue. The person I am helping learn to customize the site wanted to place a small version of her profile image on the left hand menu bar. She wants to keep it their wich is fine but on the mobile site it causes issues. First of it wont load on mobile safari, at least on testing with iphone 5 and 4s. It does load on the iphones chrome browser. I'm not so worried about that as the real question is U would like to set it so that when the responsive layout gets to smart phone size (seems around 640px) that the image disappears so that it wont take up so much space. As it is now it forces the menu to the bottom of the screen and truncates images. Not a good look.

I thought I had identified the bit of css that would do it and could get the display:none working but not in relation to the screen size.

I tired:

@media screen and (max-width: 640px) {
##yui_3_8_0_1_1376454639198_318 {
display: none !important;
}
}

But doesn't seem to be working or i'm putting it in the wrong place. Any help would be appreciated.

The website is http://susanhelms.smugmug.com/