Ages of Mary Catherine in an evening

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited December 13, 2005 in People
46909861-L.jpg

Above the sweet child, she will be 8 in March

Below, at the children's table........

47310382-L.jpg

Below is Mary Catherine aged about ten or twenty years, I can see it here.....actually I love this photo! She is my granddaughter, the photos were taken on Thanksgiving, with normal room settings. No masking was done in these.

47302069-L.jpg

That one is cropped from this one. There is one more thing to do with this that I didn't notice at the time, I am not going to point it out. But this is where she was when I took the photo with her unaware.

I don't even know if I did anything to this, I think it is as it was brought up from RAW and accidentally saved to jpg.

Since we have been discussing "ugly" backgrounds when people gather in a house, well, I am showing this.

47302063-L.jpg

Then, though I loved the colors so much, I toned the photo and put a frame on it. Taking the color away I thought played more to the idea of mood. I don't know, I like them both, full color and this.

47302073-L.jpg

Oh, and in case someone missed this one:

46483122-L.jpg

The many faces of Mary Catherine in an evening, this Thanksgiving. I love to watch children and record the things I see, they are all one reality in many different truths.

ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2005
    That last one is funny, excellent shot ginge!!!clap.gif
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2005
    Thanks, Gubbs, I worked it up a bit ago for the Game thing, but I figured a lot of people might have missed that one.

Are you excited about your baby girl growing up.

This child was a baby it seems like yesterday! In fact, it was not that long ago to me that her 37 yr old mother was born.

How is your little girl doing? How are the family dynamics now?

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • livinginozlivinginoz Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Thanks, Gubbs, I worked it up a bit ago for the Game thing, but I figured a lot of people might have missed that one.

This child was a baby it seems like yesterday! In fact, it was not that long ago to me that her 37 yr old mother was born.

ginger

ginger, i can totally relate.....i also have an 8 year old granddaughter (see post about granddaughter alexa) and she acts the same, one minute grown up, next minute a kid again. i tried to photograph her when i was with her over the weekend, and she would not let me. i settled for one i found 5 years ago in my files and had forgotten about.

and the last one of yours is indeed priceless :)
    laurie in rural minnesota

my stuff
  • gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:

ginger
    She grows so fast, I try not to think about her growing up just yet. We just try to enjoy each little bit as it comes, especially the cuddles. She's finding new ways to express herself, smiles, new noises, her hands.... there seems to be something new every day. It makes going to work each day that much harder. :cry