Options

Photo link - how to not make it open in a new tab and other weird behaviour

StarshadeStarshade Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited August 15, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hello,

I tried to organize my gallery in a different way (don't like the default templates!) and I simply put photo links on a page. For example, a photo of desired size with labels, which is supposed to be clickable and leading to an actual gallery.

Well, if my idea sounds confusing, the specific problem that I encountered: if I put a photo on a page and make a custom URL on click it opens in a new tab. No way to customize it. Annoying, but I though I could live with it. However, if somebody clicks with the middle mouse button on such photo link the browser redirects to the gallery in which the image is hosted instead the one I reffer to. Why and does anybody know how to fix it?

That's a link to the page in case my explanations are not clear: http://microworlds.smugmug.com/Gallery

Comments

• Options
    StarshadeStarshade Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2013
    I found that this problem is only apparent in firefox. I mean the redirections to the wrong gallery. The links still opens in a new tab in all browsers. To be honest, firefox shows more glitches than any other browser=( Especially in the menu.

Any chance somebody found a way around?