Options

2 clicks to BUG 1. Why won't individual photo ID's/URL's work on my homepage?

cactuscactus Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
edited August 16, 2013 in Bug Reporting
Yet they are in the organiser, plain as day? Is it a simple question Smug Hero's? Look at my website to see for yourself, it's pretty self explanatory. One click to my website, one click on a photo. It will take you 2 seconds, please. I know you guys are getting smashed. I love the look of this layout, it's why I switched over. I just want all my photos on one page in a big scroll-a-thon, oh and not to have them shoot to the top of the page every time they shut the lightbox too. After you look pls read on for more important bugs I'm experiencing that you should be aware of.

http://www.mixed-up-pix.smugmug.com

I can see all the individual URL's inside THE ORGANISER, they even show up in the internal lighbox, icons and all, but not on my site. Everything I've been trying to figure it out for days now has just clicked. I've asked all kinds of questions and finally got an answer that made me realise that this has been my entire problem since un veiling. I have no icons in my lightbox homepage and no "add to cart" button because every single photo I open in the lightbox on my homepage has the same URL as my homepage and only the picture shows up. Can you PLEASE help me sort this out or is DASH just a faulty template in that regard, looks pretty but doesn't work properly for me. What am I doing wrong? I know you're extremely flat out right now. I just want an answer either way, so I can move onto another template. I have a MBP Retina mid 2012, all my software is 100% up to date. I use Safari but have tried Firefox and Chrome, another MAC an iPAD and 2 PC's to no avail.

CACTUS

Comments

• Options
    cactuscactus Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited August 16, 2013
    I forgot to mention that I published to ISIS and everything worked perfectly, I know it's very similar but everything I've been desperate for, was finally working. I popped a logo in, played around, began to organise a different page for the bio and not 2 minutes later. I wasn't functioning, all the icons and cart button vanished. I do not have the midas touch.