Options

IE & Firefox Display Problem

sonoranhawksonoranhawk Registered Users Posts: 3 Big grins
edited August 18, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I unveiled my new site today. I’ve been using the Chrome browser and everything works as expected in Chrome, everything displays correctly. When I use either the IE or Firefox browser, the header I inserted in my new site does not display. If I log in to my Smugmug account, in both browsers, the header appears, but disappears as soon as soon as I log out of the account. My friends and customers are experiencing the same condition with IE and Firefox. Both browsers are the most current version and Java is at the most current version.

Is this a problem with my Smugmug settings or is there something wrong in the Smugmug system?? I've searched the forums and can't find any info on this issue.

Comments

• Options
    WiscoFrankWiscoFrank Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2013
    I believe there's an issue if the banner graphic is in a Private gallery. May want to make sure it's in a gallery visible to visitors.
  • Options
    sonoranhawksonoranhawk Registered Users Posts: 3 Big grins
    edited August 18, 2013
    Thanks, WiscoFrank. I changed the settings on the folder containing the graphic and finally got the logo to display without the folder displaying on my collection (folder) page. Now displays in all browsers.