Options

Captions/keywords from selection of keywords

southeasternphotographysoutheasternphotography Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
edited September 19, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
Probably already asked somewhere. I have found keywords that were misspelled. I do a keyword search and find the images that have the bad keyword. These images might be across several galleries. The keyword search finds the images. If I then do an organize to find these images, it takes me to a place that does NOT provide just these images. Why not? I then have to figure out which galleries have the bad keywords. I enter and fix them, and then have to figure out where to go next. If I do a keyword search that shows me ALL the images that have the bad keyword, I should be able to go to the Organize structure that SHOULD remember which images were selected so I can fix just those images.

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2013
    I find it totally ridiculous to have to go to organize to bulk edit captions and keywords.
    I find it totally ridiculous not being able to bulk edit captions/keywords for a keyword page ANYWHERE. Huge maintenance problem.
    I find it totally ridiculous removing edit on the caption and keyword area in a gallery and have to click thru a menu to get to it.
    I find it totally ridiculous not being able to feature one of my cropped thumbs for the parent folder grid image.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Registered Users Posts: 288 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2013
    Probably already asked somewhere. I have found keywords that were misspelled. I do a keyword search and find the images that have the bad keyword. These images might be across several galleries. The keyword search finds the images. If I then do an organize to find these images, it takes me to a place that does NOT provide just these images. Why not? I then have to figure out which galleries have the bad keywords. I enter and fix them, and then have to figure out where to go next. If I do a keyword search that shows me ALL the images that have the bad keyword, I should be able to go to the Organize structure that SHOULD remember which images were selected so I can fix just those images.

I believe this is the same as this feature request:
    Restore Site-Wide Bulk Keyword/Caption Maintenance
    http://www.janicebrowne.com - Janice Browne Nature Art & Photography
  • Options
    southeasternphotographysoutheasternphotography Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2013
  • Options
    edited September 19, 2013