Options

All Galleries Are the same, help please

canderson1229canderson1229 Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
edited August 18, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I created the links to the galleries and then created a wufoo form, now every gallery I have is opening the wufoo form. What could I have done to have this happen? Should different things go on All Galleries or All Forms? This happened on another design I was working on and couldn't find the answer for it. I hope someone might be able to tell me what I've done, puleeeze

I think I figured it out, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2013
    I created the links to the galleries and then created a wufoo form, now every gallery I have is opening the wufoo form. What could I have done to have this happen? Should different things go on All Galleries or All Forms? This happened on another design I was working on and couldn't find the answer for it. I hope someone might be able to tell me what I've done, puleeeze headscratch.gif
    Where did you put your Wufoo Form? In a gallery? The first thing to do is "make this Gallery Custom".
    Then make sure that's highlighted when adding the form. You probable had "all galleries" highlighted.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2013
    Allen wrote: »
    Where did you put your Wufoo Form? In a gallery? The first thing to do is "make this Gallery Custom".
    Then make sure that's highlighted when adding the form. You probable had "all galleries" highlighted.

I don't have a make this gallery custom option but I've seen it on other designs. What dictates it show up? On this particular design I don't have it.
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2013
    I don't have a make this gallery custom option but I've seen it on other designs. What dictates it show up? On this particular design I don't have it.

I got it figured out thanks!