Options

[Completed] Add Lightbox features to Lightbox opened through Content Blocks

mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
edited August 23, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
Currently, there are no tools or Add to Cart on Lightboxes opened from a content block

Comments

• Options
    edited August 23, 2013
    This was completed. All Lightboxes should have all the tools and Add to Cart button
  • Options
    mishenkamishenka Banned Posts: 470 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2013
    ...except when viewing on mobile devices (you forgot to mention, I suppose?)
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2013
    mishenka wrote: »

Mobile isn't the same lightbox, period. So, there was nothing to change there Michael.
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2013

Feel free to submit a feature request.
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2013
    I so much wanted to buy your image and only wanted to do so being on your mobile website. Call me strange.. but I specifically wanted to do it from my phone looking at your mobile site. Don't want to buy from a standard site. Only from mobile site. I think we both just lost: you just lost a sale:( and I lost a chance to have magnificent piece of work by an outstanding artist :(
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2013
    I so much wanted to buy your image and only wanted to do so being on your mobile website. Call me strange.. but I specifically wanted to do it from my phone looking at your mobile site. Don't want to buy from a standard site. Only from mobile site. I think we both just lost: you just lost a sale:( and I lost a chance to have magnificent piece of work by an outstanding artist :(

Oh who are we kidding. No one wants to buy my horrible photography :) the mobile cart is a request we are aware of.
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2013
    well.. let's be serious for a moment - I genuinely believe you are a great photographer and I wish I can be, some day, at least remotely as good as you are.
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2013
    well.. let's be serious for a moment - I genuinely believe you are a great photographer and I wish I can be, some day, at least remotely as good as you are.

Thanks Michael! See, we can be friends :D

I will let you know when there is anything to report about the Add To Cart or any other Lightbox tools in mobile viewing.