Options

[Fixed] Share Buttons Buttons Missing When Image Opened VIA Page

Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
edited August 23, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I'm currently reworking a new Wedding Services page. The one I have active now is basically just one block with all the HTML I used to create a page on Blogger a couple of years ago.

Anyway, I'm writing a little section advertising how you can use a variety of sharing options. After describing how things work, I ask people to click a photo, placedon the page in a photo block, to open a lightbox image. I tell them to mouse over the lower right.

I expected them to find this, which is what you find if you access the image from the gallery:

i-5JdczRp-L.png

Instead they'll get this:

i-HHPjCdb-L.png

Why on earth aren't the buttons here as well? It's the same photo.

Comments

• Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2013
    Heya Ron. This was added yesterday. Can you confirm you now see all the buttons?
  • Options
    edited August 21, 2013
    Cool beans! That will make life simpler. I've been thinking up way to promote myself using the new page tools. Being able to do this from a page will really help. The local Chamber of Commerce is talking about direct linking my images on their site. I'd like to be able to design some specific pages, similar to my Wedding Services page, for them to use.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited August 21, 2013
    Oh, and I ended up just creating a slideshow of screencaps to illustrate the share options. It worked better anyway, so no harm, no foul.
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2013
    good to hear Ron! Well it's there if you ever need it :)