Options

trying to figure this out ... arrgghh

RockConcertPhotoGuyRockConcertPhotoGuy Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited August 19, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Ok so i am trying to figure out how to get my ideal website done so I can switch from photobiz to smugmug. And I can not figure out how to add more photos sinc ei am on the trial period. I want to get the dite designed before I start paying for the services. But yet I the only way for me to hear back from smugmug is via email, there is never a chat box option, and no phone support. I need help but the lack of communications with them is not cutting it and making it easy for me to figure it out

Comments

• Options
    aschendelaschendel Registered Users Posts: 283 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2013
    This shouldn't be too hard. Have you been into the Organizer mode? That has a very logical layout and hopefully you'll find what you need. I personally created a bunch of folders, sorta slowly, over time, and then added galleries to them as needed and then uploaded photos.

Andy
  • Options
    RockConcertPhotoGuyRockConcertPhotoGuy Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 19, 2013
    obviously I haven't because I don't know anything about that
  • Options
    jhofkerjhofker Registered Users Posts: 136 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2013
    You're having trouble uploading photos? Is there an error that you're getting?

If you log in to your account, you should see a link at the top of the page that says "Upload" - from there you can pick a new gallery or an existing one. Or, you can click "Organize" right next to "Upload" to start using the organization tools aschendel mentioned.