Options

add the option to show keywords in lightbox

denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,237 moderator
edited August 26, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
Keywords show below the large photo in smugmug style and below the photos in journal style galleries.

I'm using Collage Landscape for many of my galleries. The keywords in that gallery style are missing. I would like an option to show keywords in lightbox. That would allow me (and my viewers) to see the keywords attached to photos and to click on those keywords to see other photos with the same keyword. I believe this should be both a setting at both a site and a gallery level.

The keyword cloud that is currently showing is miniscule (see feature request Remove the 255 keyword list limit) and now the keywords aren't even showing with the photos.

--- Denise

Comments

• Options
    pilotdavepilotdave Registered Users Posts: 785 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2013
    Keywords show below the large photo in smugmug style and below the photos in journal style galleries.

I'm using Collage Landscape for many of my galleries. The keywords in that gallery style are missing. I would like an option to show keywords in lightbox. That would allow me (and my viewers) to see the keywords attached to photos and to click on those keywords to see other photos with the same keyword. I believe this should be both a setting at both a site and a gallery level.

The keyword cloud that is currently showing is miniscule (see feature request Remove the 255 keyword list limit) and now the keywords aren't even showing with the photos.

--- Denise

This is one main reason I won't use any of the fancy new gallery styles.

Dave
  • Options
    ande8150ande8150 Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
    edited August 26, 2013
    I would like an option to show keywords in lightbox. That would allow me (and my viewers) to see the keywords attached to photos and to click on those keywords to see other photos with the same keyword. I believe this should be both a setting at both a site and a gallery level.
    --- Denise

Yes please!! Keywords are all but invisible when using Collage Landscape.