Just some tress

ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
edited December 12, 2005 in Holy Macro
Seems like glops of ice on conifers was my 'thing' today. Comments/critique always welcome and appreciated.

47784708-L.jpg

47785264-L.jpg

Winterberry makes a nice statement in winter. Sort of looks like someone went nuts with the cocktail cherries.

47785505-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2005
    I like Number 3
    Thusie wrote:
    Seems like glops of ice on conifers was my 'thing' today. Comments/critique always welcome and appreciated.

Winterberry makes a nice statement in winter. Sort of looks like someone went nuts with the cocktail cherries.
    Are those berry eatable ??? or poisonous? they look very inviting, that's what I don't like about RED it says WARNING WARNING DANGER on one hand, and on the other it says IM RIPE NOW YOU CAN EAT ME ??? which is it with those ne_nau.gif

They are quite a stunning colour aren't they with the snow white background.
    Thanks for sharing..... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    Are those berry eatable ??? or poisonous? they look very inviting, that's what I don't like about RED it says WARNING WARNING DANGER on one hand, and on the other it says IM RIPE NOW YOU CAN EAT ME ??? which is it with those ne_nau.gif
    They are quite eatable,(wildlife) good feast for birdies in winter/early spring. We have been incorperating natural foods into the landscape project we are doing. Agastache (hysop) aka hummingbird mint, think cat nip to cats, was a huge treat this year, the hummers came in droves.

Perople were having a very bad time with yellow jackets at their hummer feeders, very dry summer, so I recomended they plant hysop. Easy to grow, pretty, drout tolerant no YJ's.:D

Glad you like the winterberry Skippy, thanks!
  • polartownjunkiepolartownjunkie Registered Users Posts: 182 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2005
    i perticularly enjoy that ice berg just sitting there in your first picture, it has a nice stand out to it, i just wanna grab it and too it in the fridge, i like it
    since the origin of matter is matter
    shiny new thoughts are recycled clatter

down to my cell phone shooter,
    anyone have a decent early SD card digtal for grabs?

a doomed love