Options

Displaying captions in Slideshow

robmelrobmel Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited August 24, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
In old Smugmug the standard gallery slideshow showed the photo AND any captions. This has disappeared in New Smugmug and support tell me it isn't available. Anyone know how I can adapt slideshow to display the captions or suggest third party code which will work in New Smugmug?

Comments

• Options
    pbandjpbandj Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2013
    robmel wrote: »
    In old Smugmug the standard gallery slideshow showed the photo AND any captions. This has disappeared in New Smugmug and support tell me it isn't available. Anyone know how I can adapt slideshow to display the captions or suggest third party code which will work in New Smugmug?

I don't think it's possible, but several people have commented on the missing captions over in the general "support" section or the "bug reporting" section. I'm now thinking Smugmug will probably see this as a "feature request" so I guess one of us should add it to that forum section...if you don't do it I will later, but gotta run now!
  • Options
    robmelrobmel Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 24, 2013
    pbandj wrote: »
    I don't think it's possible, but several people have commented on the missing captions over in the general "support" section or the "bug reporting" section. I'm now thinking Smugmug will probably see this as a "feature request" so I guess one of us should add it to that forum section...if you don't do it I will later, but gotta run now!
    Thanks - I've added it as a feature request.