Options

Recent Galleries includes all galleries

den123den123 Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
edited August 27, 2013 in Bug Reporting
Hi,
I configured to show in Recent galleries only 2 rows but SM shows many galleries in more than 2 rows.

Comments

• Options
    bergquistdbergquistd Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited August 24, 2013
    Same problem here....had been working fine before and now just noticed the problem starting this morning?
  • Options
    kungalooshkungaloosh Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited August 24, 2013
    ditto
    ditto! please fix.

thanks!

kungaloosh.smugmug.com
  • Options
    JulianBJulianB Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited August 25, 2013
    Me too, even deleting the galleries content block and re-adding it didn't fix it. No matter how many galleries you tell it to show, it seems to show all of them AND in reverse order with the oldest galleries first!???

Please fix it! I've had to delete this arrangement off my page now till it's addressed.

-j
    I replaced my car headlights with strobelights. Now it looks like I'm the only one moving.

www.julianbutler.com
  • Options
    thebrightsidethebrightside Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited August 25, 2013
    Same issue, I've removed it from my home page but would love to get it fixed.
  • Options
    sarahksarahk Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2013
    Same issue here - please fix ASAP! I will have to remove that section in the meantime...
  • Options
    sarahksarahk Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2013
    Also, for those of you who took that section down: you can keep the section and change the "select from" setting to "Galleries I Choose", and go through and pick galleries you want to show up. Mine don't change that often, so I will be using that setting until this is fixed.
  • Options
    phaserbeamphaserbeam Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2013
    sarahk wrote: »
    you can keep the section and change the "select from" setting to "Galleries I Choose", and go through and pick galleries you want to show up.

Doing the same here... works much better for me then recent galleries. Especially as long as you customize your site and changes to a gallery will also push that gallery on top of the list. This makes that feature completely useless.
  • Options
    JulianBJulianB Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited August 26, 2013
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=239562 <--- there's another thread here with people having the same issue.

The manual gallery selection is a workaround indeed, but I'd like the previous functionality restored.

-julian
    I replaced my car headlights with strobelights. Now it looks like I'm the only one moving.

www.julianbutler.com
  • Options
    skibumtxskibumtx Registered Users Posts: 8 Big grins
    edited August 26, 2013
    I'm having the same issue, it would be nice to have it restored. Looks like it sorts oldest first.
    JulianB wrote: »
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=239562 <--- there's another thread here with people having the same issue.

The manual gallery selection is a workaround indeed, but I'd like the previous functionality restored.

-julian
  • Options
    BrianJABrianJA Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited August 26, 2013
    Same issue here as well. Would love to get this fixed ASAP. Everything was fine on Friday.
  • Options
    den123den123 Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited August 27, 2013
    Fixed!
    Hi,
    the problem was solved! Thanks guys! clap.gif