Options

# of Galleries & # of images on Hover on Folder

southeasternphotographysoutheasternphotography Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
edited September 2, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
Looked through many threads and could not find request.

SmugMug Theme

On Legacy, if you had a "folder" with multiple galleries beneath it, if you hovered over the main folder, a small info bar opened and told you how many galleries were under it and the total of images in them all.
Go to my legacy site and hover over Hofwyl Broadfield Plantation (6th to the right, top row) for instance:

http://www.southeasternphotography.com/History

You get 54 Galleries and 4293 images. This was a wonderful way to entice people to come back later for another look if they were on that page for another reason. I would like the ability as an option to bring this back. Not having it is just another LIMITATION ADDED to the new system. It would have been even better if the hover timing was less to open that little box.

EDIT: When i clicked to post this, a message flashed across the screen saying I was posting a duplicate request and before I could see where, the message went away...........

Also, notice that the gallery descriptions wrap to multiple lines if need be. Worked perfectly...now not. See the New thread above this one for a request about that.

Comments