Bug: Subject lines of 'Smugmug' subscribed forae

luke_churchluke_church Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
edited December 11, 2005 in Dgrin Forum Support
Edit: I just knew that this thing would go and parse my bug filing... Here we go again ;) (lt,gt added by me, they are the appropiate angle brackets)

Hi guys,

Seemingly since the introduction of the 'cool green Smugmug' next to the appropiate 'forae', your system doesn't seem to know what they are called properly.

So my subscrtiption to the API forum came with the subject line:

"&lt b &gt &lt font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#8CCA1E" &gt SmugMug &lt /font &gt &lt/b&gt APIs, Hacks & Tricks" update

and read:

You are subscribed to the forum &lt b &gt &lt font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#8CCA1E" &gt SmugMug &lt /font &gt &lt /b &gt APIs, Hacks & Tricks, there have been 1 new threads and 0 updated threads.

This is a little irritating as my mail filters currently do nasty things to emails with HTML in their subject lines. I've added an exception rule for now, but at your next convience is there any chance someone could give this a little kick?

Not exactly important, just a tad irritating.

Cheers,

Luke

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2005

Not exactly important, just a tad irritating.

Cheers,

Luke

Hmm - lemme check.
    edited December 11, 2005
    Test
  • luke_churchluke_church Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2005
    Andy wrote:
    Test
    Hi Andy,

You won't get it in this forum, as it doesn't have the Green Smugmug in the title.

Do you not have the issue with the Smugmug support forum?

Thanks for looking into it anyhow,

Luke
    edited December 11, 2005
    Hi Andy,

You won't get it in this forum, as it doesn't have the Green Smugmug in the title.

Do you not have the issue with the Smugmug support forum?

Thanks for looking into it anyhow,

Luke

I don't use email notification - I subscribe to all threads I'm involved in (user cp options, no email notification), and then use quick links - subscribed threads.... to see what's new