Options

Collected photo gallery with different password from original gallery

awwaww Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited September 3, 2013 in SmugMug Support
I have a public password protected gallery (e.g. Gallery 1) that is part of a Sharegroup (e.g. Sharegroup 1). The Sharegroup password is the same as the password for Gallery 1, and the "Allow automatic access to password-protected Galleries that belong to this Sharegroup" option is selected. Visitors can access the photos in Gallery 1 via the Sharegroup after entering the Sharegroup/gallery password.

I collected some photos from Gallery 1 into another public password protected gallery (Gallery 2) that is in a different Sharegroup (Sharegroup 2). The password for Sharegroup 2 is the same as the password for Gallery 2, and "Allow automatic access to password-protected Galleries that belong to this Sharegroup" option is selected. The password for Sharegroup 1/Gallery 1 is different from the password for Sharegroup 2/Gallery 2.

When visitors try to access Gallery 2 via Sharegroup 2 (and enter the password for Sharegroup 2), they see "Gallery is Empty". Other galleries in Sharegroup 2 set up identically to Gallery 2 are viewable. What gives?

Comments

• Options
    awwaww Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited September 3, 2013
    aww wrote: »
    I have a public password protected gallery (e.g. Gallery 1) that is part of a Sharegroup (e.g. Sharegroup 1). The Sharegroup password is the same as the password for Gallery 1, and the "Allow automatic access to password-protected Galleries that belong to this Sharegroup" option is selected. Visitors can access the photos in Gallery 1 via the Sharegroup after entering the Sharegroup/gallery password.

I collected some photos from Gallery 1 into another public password protected gallery (Gallery 2) that is in a different Sharegroup (Sharegroup 2). The password for Sharegroup 2 is the same as the password for Gallery 2, and "Allow automatic access to password-protected Galleries that belong to this Sharegroup" option is selected. The password for Sharegroup 1/Gallery 1 is different from the password for Sharegroup 2/Gallery 2.

When visitors try to access Gallery 2 via Sharegroup 2 (and enter the password for Sharegroup 2), they see "Gallery is Empty". Other galleries in Sharegroup 2 set up identically to Gallery 2 are viewable. What gives?

Looks like this is fixed.