Options

How to remove or hide a foot container

charlesdalycharlesdaly Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
edited August 26, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I have the fullscreen well along but I have a weird issue. I`m attaching a shot which shows the full screen image with a very stubborn white band across the width. It appears to be the footer (unused by me) It`s blank except for text on the right side which is the SM statement. And it is high on the page. I have no idea how to hide it. I can not publish this as is so the screen shot is all I can show you.

Thanks!
Thanks!
Charles
Port Credit. Canada
http://charlesdalyphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    krashedmykarchkrashedmykarch Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2013
    bumping this up
    I have the fullscreen well along but I have a weird issue. I`m attaching a shot which shows the full screen image with a very stubborn white band across the width. It appears to be the footer (unused by me) It`s blank except for text on the right side which is the SM statement. And it is high on the page. I have no idea how to hide it. I can not publish this as is so the screen shot is all I can show you.

Thanks!
    bumping this up for response
    ~Ciao
    Charles
    Brampton, Canada
    www.charlesdalyphotography.com
  • Options
    markmicallefmarkmicallef Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited August 26, 2013

Thanks!

Go into Customize then into layout on the right panel and make sure "Fill Height" is turned on, that should at least move it to the bottom.

Then Go into "Theme" then "Background tab", scroll down to Footer and adjust the Alpha slider all the way to the left.

You may need to do it for that page only so not to change other pages.
  • Options
    krashedmykarchkrashedmykarch Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2013
    Go into Customize then into layout on the right panel and make sure "Fill Height" is turned on, that should at least move it to the bottom.

Then Go into "Theme" then "Background tab", scroll down to Footer and adjust the Alpha slider all the way to the left.

You may need to do it for that page only so not to change other pages.
    I'm on it like a hobo on a ham sandwitch!
    ~Ciao
    Charles
    Brampton, Canada
    www.charlesdalyphotography.com
  • Options
    charlesdalycharlesdaly Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2013
    Mark, that's brilliant. I am very happy and will follow you anywhere. On your site, 2nd image in ss. Walt Disney Hall - is that a black/white HDR? or a desat. HDR?I really like your tech on that.
    Thanks so much,
    Thanks!
    Charles
    Port Credit. Canada
    http://charlesdalyphotography.com
  • Options
    markmicallefmarkmicallef Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited August 26, 2013
    Mark, that's brilliant. I am very happy and will follow you anywhere. On your site, 2nd image in ss. Walt Disney Hall - is that a black/white HDR? or a desat. HDR?I really like your tech on that.
    Thanks so much,

Thanks Charles, thats a B&W HDR