Options

A temporary farewell.

michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
edited August 27, 2013 in People
I'm entering Physical Therapy school in a few days, finished all my client work, and I am currently packing my bags. It feels weird to stop doing photography. Mind you this was only my second year in the business, but I have to say I have learned a TON from you guys. Thank you for the praises, critiques, and good times. I will be off the radar for a bit, as this program is super intense (it's a doctoral program).

I know I've hogged the People forum lately, but I hope you all enjoyed what I had to offer. Never be afraid to shoot something out of the ordinary. Break rules (maybe not as much as me!), and take on new challenges. The most important thing I've learned is to step out of the comfort zone. If you have an idea, run all the way home with it.

I'll certainly be doing my fare share of lurking. Make me proud Dgrin! :lust

Sincerely,

Michael Glenn
wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com

Comments

• Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2013
    Michael, best of luck to you. I really like and need the field your going into and wish you all the best. There is always time for a shot just keep your camera close at hand. Break rules not bones.
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2013
    You'll be back.... I'm banking on it!!!!!!! (I hope. Pretty please. Pretty please?! rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif)

Seriously, dude - good luck with launching this new degree, and pop in to say hi, even if you don't have time for images!! thumb.gif
  • Options
    D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2013
    Michael, I wish you all the best in your new endeavor. And I hope to see you back on the forum one of these days...
    Good luck,
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer