Options

uploaded 2 galleries, not showing in legacy mode

Sheilah77Sheilah77 Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited August 27, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I have not unveiled the new site yet, so my site still shows the legacy mode. I recently uploaded 3 galleries via Lightroom and the new plugin. 1 of the 3 shows up in legacy mode (what my viewers see), but not the other 2. I can see and access them in the New SM view, but not legacy. I need them to be publicly available on my current site. Anyone know what is causing this?
The URL is: http://sheilahaddad.smugmug.com/MartialArts/Hatsumi-Photos-2013, showing 2 galleries when there should be 4.
Help!!

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2013
    On the legacy site look for a category/folder named 'SmugPreview'.

I do all content changes/uploading to my legacy site before unveiling.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited August 27, 2013
    Thank you Allen, my problem is that all of the galleries show up in this mode, SM preview. I can't see those 2 in legacy (but see them all in the SM preview and on my new site I am working on), although I uploaded 1 one 1 day and the 2 on the next day. They should all show up in my legacy site that is still what viewers see. I would like my public site to still operate, while I work behind the scenes on the new one. Anyone know why newly uploaded galleries aren't showing on legacy but on the new one?
  • Options
    edited August 27, 2013
    Allen, I happened to stumble upon what you said, which now makes sense. I was able to see that my categories and subcategories defaulted to SmugMug, which I believe they should not do. But in any case, I figured it out and thank you.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2013
    Sheilah77 wrote: »
    Allen, I happened to stumble upon what you said, which now makes sense. I was able to see that my categories and subcategories defaulted to SmugMug, which I believe they should not do. But in any case, I figured it out and thank you.
    That's why I said this.
    "I do all content changes/uploading to my legacy site before unveiling. "

Even caption/keywords and arranging there, I do not trust the NewSite for any of this.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog