Options

API for getting pageDesignId information for multiple nodes?

thenickdudethenickdude Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
Hey guys,

I'm writing a backup tool which allows you to download the data from your SmugMug site designs to your computer, so that if you accidentally delete a widget/page/design, it can be recovered.

I can rapidly enumerate all the nodes on the site with v1.4.0's rpc.node.getchildnodes, or v2's nicknameurlpathlookup. I want to find out the IDs of the page designs used for each of those nodes (pageDesignId, sitePageDesignId and siteDesignId) so that I know which page designs are in use on the site and which pages use which designs.

But the only place I've found to get this information is from the individual HTML pages for those nodes (the data is provided as an argument to Y.SM.Page.init() in the HTML source). This requires me to fetch every single node individually and scrape that data out of the HTML source, which is sloooow.

Is it possible to cause rpc.node.getchildnodes to augment the information it returns about each node with this page design information? Or is there some other API I can call and provide a list of node IDs to get this information for?