Options

New Galleries not using custom web address

hawthornephotographyhawthornephotography Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited August 29, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Things with the new SM have been going really well for me up to this morning. I'm really liking what I've done so far and nearly completely happy with what the Heroes have offered, so big kudos for all of that. I think for me it helped that I couldn't rush to do a new website the first couple weeks the new design was unleashed, so many of the bugs were worked out by the time I got to tackle it. And like I said, things have been pretty smooth sailing since.

This morning, though, I started to create a couple public (or inherent?) galleries that fall under my Clients folder for guests to browse through. The "families" and "children and infants" galleries seem to have reverted to the legacy SM and lack my custom web address. So in the browser it says smugmug.com/gallery.... rather than morganhawthornephotography.com/gallery... you get the picture.

Not sure if I bumped some settings or what. I've created several new unlisted galleries without any issues. Any insight is much appreciated! This is the last hurdle before taking my new site Live!

-MH

http://www.morganhawthornephotography.com

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2013
    Things with the new SM have been going really well for me up to this morning. I'm really liking what I've done so far and nearly completely happy with what the Heroes have offered, so big kudos for all of that. I think for me it helped that I couldn't rush to do a new website the first couple weeks the new design was unleashed, so many of the bugs were worked out by the time I got to tackle it. And like I said, things have been pretty smooth sailing since.

This morning, though, I started to create a couple public (or inherent?) galleries that fall under my Clients folder for guests to browse through. The "families" and "children and infants" galleries seem to have reverted to the legacy SM and lack my custom web address. So in the browser it says smugmug.com/gallery.... rather than morganhawthornephotography.com/gallery... you get the picture.

Not sure if I bumped some settings or what. I've created several new unlisted galleries without any issues. Any insight is much appreciated! This is the last hurdle before taking my new site Live!

-MH

http://www.morganhawthornephotography.com
    Uncheck hide owner in those galleries.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    hawthornephotographyhawthornephotography Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited August 29, 2013
    Hahaha!! Simple brilliance! I'm blushing at my computer :D Thanks, Al.